From: Taras <taras.glek@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pcmcia/nic module problem
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:21:34
1 I get these kinds of messages on my vaio sr17 when I use precompiled
2 kernels. Usually, I just compile my own kernel with support for pcmcia
3 and the nic I got and the problem goes away. Try to go for a minimal
4 kernel, the most features you got compiled in the more chances of it
5 going wrong.