From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise thread -- a try of clarification
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:25:17
1 On Friday 09 June 2006 11:06, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > The thing has been sitting in bugzilla for ages, I've asked Flameeyes to
3 > commit it and he said he's not going to put any mode pam stuff into the
4 > tree unless he's using the modules himself.
5 Or if somebody wants to help with PAM and related... considering right now
6 Azarah is mostly away and I'm almost alone handling the rest.
7
8 Yes it's offtopic, but a quick way to remember that we need more PAM
9 maintainers :)
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
13 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE