From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN ALL DEVS
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:37:59
1 hey if this is all going onto a database why not make a webform (php or
2 other) that we devs can just go fill out ourself.
3
4 On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 17:43, Benjamin Coles wrote:
5 > To all Gentoo Developers,
6 > In hopes of better organization and we've decided to label
7 > projects and subprojects to get a better feel of whats going on. We're
8 > lacking because none of the developers are signing up to their respected
9 > herds, so in hopes to sort this out, we're approaching this from a
10 > different angle. Paul de Vrieze and I are currently collecting data from
11 > all the developers such as personal info, project info, and other various
12 > info. Who will this information be available to? Anyone in your
13 > herd/project plus senior level management along with gentoo Infrastructure
14 > team... we are managing this data after all. Some of this information will
15 > be public which I'll sort out below. If you have any questions about who
16 > will see or what you want to fill out, feel free to email me. The photo's
17 > you can send me much later, for now we're just trying to fill in the
18 > blanks. Hopefully we'll have a system you can submit your own pictures.
19 >
20 > What I need from you?
21 >
22 > Public Information
23 > Alias
24 > First Name/Last name
25 > Email@g.o
26 > Date Joined
27 > Birthday
28 > Country
29 > Passport type photo: optional - size 140x100
30 > pgp key - optional
31 > Alt Webpage - Optional, personal, nothing incriminating
32 > Project/Herd - If you have yet to join one, you can include a description
33 > - of what you're doing
34 >
35 > Private restricted to Dev only information
36 > AltEmail
37 > personal picture - what you would like to have on GWN if you're featured
38 > 430x334 - gives you some warning=) Optional
39 >
40 > Private restricted to Management only information
41 > Snail Mail Address
42 > Phone
43 > AltPhone
44 >
45 > This information should get the ball running on a lot of higher up
46 > projects, or so we should hope, Email me this information at your
47 > discretion so I can populate the database.
48 >
50 > Thanks,
51 > Benjamin Coles
52 > Gentoo Infrastructure