From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - apache start page.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:37:53
1 On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 08:22:12AM -0700, Erik Swanson wrote:
2 > I like the idea, but I'd appreciate being able to turn it off with
3 > something like USE="-branding".
4 How about USE="nobranding" instead? And then not being in
5 make.defaults, but just available to use, as this is a very specific
6 request.
7
8 One of the reasons that Chuck is considering a custom Apache start page,
9 is that we want it to be completely possible for users to have both
10 Apache1 and Apache2 on their systems, without conflicting files when
11 serving from the same default location.
14 Robin Hugh Johnson
15 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
16 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
17 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
18 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85