From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:27:16
1 Which behaviour is this? All the gentoo mailing lists seem fine to me...
2
3 On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:52:12 +0200
4 Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
5
6 > Stephen Bennett napsal(a):
7 > > Please, try to stay on the right mailing list. It's very annoying
8 > > when you don't...
9 >
10 > No matter how hard I try, I always hit the _retarded_ behaviour of the
11 > _one_ mailing just that just _has_ to be special for _no_ apparent
12 > reason at all.
13 >
14 > Sorry, not my fault, the behaviour is retarded, period, fix it or live
15 > with people replying off-list because they've lost track of which list
16 > did the mail come from.
20 > --
21 > Best regards,
22 >
23 > Jakub Moc
24 > mailto:jakub@g.o
25 > GPG signature:
26 > http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
27 > Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD
28 > CEBA 3D9E
29 >
30 > ... still no signature ;)
33 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list