From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: dlan@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: [gentoo-automated-testing] BROKEN: repository became broken!]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:30:52
1 On 01 Feb 2016 19:55, Patrice Clement wrote:
2 > > New issues:
3 > > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/780f65b/output.html#dev-libs/efl
4 >
5 > This commit is breaking the tree:
6 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=97a6aec
7 >
8 > I did try to work around the issue you've introduced when but the enlightenment
9 > eclasses are a bit of mystery to me and I eventually gave up.
10 >
11 > Could you revert this commit and fix this issue?
12
13 the issue is that efl-1.15.2 is marked stable for alpha/ia64/sparc, and
14 it depends on app-i18n/ibus, but commit 97a6aec deleted the only ibus
15 ebuild that was marked stable for those arches.
16
17 it can be fixed in a few ways (i'm listing in order of preference):
18 (1) mark a newer ibus stable
19 (2) revert that commit to re-add the old stable ebuilds
20 (3) add USE=ibus to package.use.stable.mask for these arches
21 (4) degrade all packages for these arches to unstable
22 -mike