From: Cyprien Nicolas <gentoo@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] scheme herd needs help
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:38:50
1 On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 01:54:29PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > After talking with them, it's really understaffed to properly handle all
3 > packages they cover right now. Would be nice if anyone would be willing
4 > to join (as a dev or proxy maintainer). The following packages are
5 > especially needed of a maintainer to handle them:
6 (...)
7 > dev-scheme/guile
8
9 guile is partially maintained in the lisp overlay, I managed to
10 provide SLOT support for guile-2, feel free to contact me or
11 gentoo-lisp@lists for more info/pushing it to the tree. I also have
12 good contacts with guile's upstream.
13
14 > dev-scheme/hop
15
16 I work with hop upstream (and for dev-scheme/bigloo too). My PhD
17 thesis subject is about hop, so I have good knowledge on how Hop
18 works. I have ebuilds for it, I will be happy to tell anyone
19 interested about this package (and maybe move it to www-servers/
20 category).
23 Cyprien Nicolas (Fulax)
24 Gentoo Lisp project contrib