From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: proxy-maint@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] scheme herd needs help
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 13:39:32
1 El dom, 03-02-2013 a las 12:36 +0100, Cyprien Nicolas escribió:
2 > On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 01:54:29PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > After talking with them, it's really understaffed to properly handle all
4 > > packages they cover right now. Would be nice if anyone would be willing
5 > > to join (as a dev or proxy maintainer). The following packages are
6 > > especially needed of a maintainer to handle them:
7 > (...)
8 > > dev-scheme/guile
9 >
10 > guile is partially maintained in the lisp overlay, I managed to
11 > provide SLOT support for guile-2, feel free to contact me or
12 > gentoo-lisp@lists for more info/pushing it to the tree. I also have
13 > good contacts with guile's upstream.
16 Who is behind lisp overlay? Only you or more people that could also be
17 contacted to try to get them maintaining guile? Thanks for the info
18
19 > > dev-scheme/hop
20 >
21 > I work with hop upstream (and for dev-scheme/bigloo too). My PhD
22 > thesis subject is about hop, so I have good knowledge on how Hop
23 > works. I have ebuilds for it, I will be happy to tell anyone
24 > interested about this package (and maybe move it to www-servers/
25 > category).
28 As you are not (yet) a developer with commit rights, maybe you could
29 proxy maintain it, will CC proxy-maint people