From: Jason S <kutsuya1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:29:06
1 --- Lina Pezzella <j4rg0n@g.o> wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
7 > On Feb 27, 2005, at 6:24 PM, Jason S wrote:
10 > > --- Lina Pezzella <j4rg0n@g.o> wrote:
13 > I wasn't mocking you. I was making a point about the
14 > dangers of censorship.
15
16 ok.
20 > I never mentioned what I thought of you; please
21 > don't misrepresent my
22 > words. Furthermore, my post had to do with censoring
23 > Ciaran's package
24 > in the tree, not maintaining a level of politeness
25 > in a chat room.
26
27 Sorry if it seemed like I wasmisrepresenting your
28 words. Thought I was just giving small summary of my
29 experiences.
30
31 Maintaining politeness in a chat room is censorship.
32 It's restricting what they can say, instead of telling
33 other people what they really want to say.
34
35 > If that's the way you feel, then so be it. However,
36 > I think we would
37 > all hate to lose your valuable help in #gentoo.
38
39 Thanks. Haven't gotten much sleep in the last couple
40 days, but had to make an objection anyways.
41
42 Regards,
43 kutsuya (aka bit`)
48 Do you Yahoo!?
49 Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
50 http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
51 --
52 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list