From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on Android stage3
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 15:35:35
1 Hey MJE,
2
3 "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> writes:
4
5 > COOL ! I'll have to give this a try .. got an old(er) Samsung Galaxy
6 > S4 Active,
7
8 From our past experience[1], Samsung sometimes imposed noexec to /data by
9 kernel hacks. It'll be interesting to find out what it looks like on
10 the Galaxy S4.
11
12 > and I'm currently using the Huawei Nexus 6P ..
13
14 No SD slot on Nexus. We will stress the internal NAND flash with
15 millions of ebuilds and rsync :)
16
17 That makes me think of squashdelta sync, but probably after gaining
18 control of linux kernels to manage the squashfs module.
19
20 > Keep up the good work! :D
21
22 Thanks and have fun.