From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The fallacies of GLEP55
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 16:59:39
1 On Sat, 16 May 2009 22:24:04 +0530
2 Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o> wrote:
3 > On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 17:47 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > Ok, what are all the things requiring format-break changes that
5 > > we'll want in the next ten years? Please provide a complete list.
6 >
7 > Don't care. Let's fix the problems we have *now* using solutions that
8 > we can agree upon, rather than try to foist solutions that a
9 > reasonably large population of developers *don't* like (even after
10 > extended debate) to solve problems that don't exist yet.
11
12 No, let's fix it so we don't have to do the whole thing again in
13 another year or two.
16 Ciaran McCreesh