From: Lisa Marie Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o, Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Gentoo website issues
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:50:28
1 On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 12:21, Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > 1. Right now it is essentially impossible to navigate to any of our
3 > project pages (including all of the top-level projects such as
4 > infrastructure, hardened, ...) from the gentoo main page. At the same
5 > time, the main page is getting a bit crowded with links (especially the
6 > left-hand navigation column).
7
8 > 3. Numerous people have complained that the html+css we generate is
9 > remarkably ugly. I don't know if we can fix this problem without losing
10 > support for older browsers (NS 4.x being the principle offender).
13 I'm working on it.
14
15 Also trying to get in a smarter directory layout (for documentation and
16 projects) into it, too - but that's secondary.
19 Regards,
20 -Lisa
21 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>