From: Fred Van Andel <fred@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ideas for user-developer communication
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:07:31
1 oford <oford@×××.net> wrote:
2 (11/16/2002 13:09)
6 >>I also remember a weekly newsdigest being discussed on core, afaicr all
7 >>response to that was positive. It hasn't seen the daylight yet, but i
8 >>think that's because the devs are usually quite busy doing stuff not
9 >>thinking about/having the time to put such a mailing together. Maybe an
10 >>idea to assign it to the doc team or a (group of) helpful users ?
11 >>
12 >>- foser
13 >
14 >Helpful user reporting for duty. If we can get more than one it will be
15 >much easier though.
18 >Owen Ford
19
20 You have more than one now. Shall we go for more that two?
21
22 Fred Van Andel
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list