From: Pete Gavin <pete@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IRC #gentoo
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:44:59
1 On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 12:59:29AM +0000, Robert Melton wrote:
2 >
3 > I noticed #gentoo on irc.openprojects.net has a single user in it (and a
4 > chanserv message on where to get gentoo) -- I think it would be great to get
5 > some people (even if you are mostly just idle) to be in there -- so users
6 > would FIND somebody when they go there.
7 >
8 > If more people are on the gentoo-accounce list -- maybe someone should post
9 > this on that list as well.
10
11 I would spend more time, but I don't know how to use bitchx yet, and
12 since I spend 90% of my time using the CLI, I can't use
13 xchat. Otherwise I'd be in IRC all day long... Could someone point me
14 to a quick intro to bitchx?
15
16 Pete