From: cilly <cilly@××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] guidline to set a timeline of removal of ebuild from stable tree
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:54:51
1 On Jun 12, 2007, at 12:40 PM, Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
2
3 > Hi Cecilia,
4 >
5 > perhaps you could go into some more specifics of these problems?
6 > Which packages were removed and were they stable, testing or masked
7 > at the
8 > time of removal? What problems did the removal cause?
9 >
10 > Marijn
11
12 Hi Marijn,
13
14 please, understand that I do not want to `blame` any developer,
15 unless it is discussed here with a final solution. Since I am not a
16 gentoo-dev, some of the devs `may not understand` my concerns and
17 probably `feel offended`.
18
19 Cheers,
20