From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Democracy: No silver bullet
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:13:32
1 On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:15:18 -0400
2 Luis Francisco Araujo <araujo@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Marius Mauch wrote:
5 > > On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:53:32 -0400
6 > > Luis Francisco Araujo <araujo@g.o> wrote:
7 > >
8 > >> Lance Albertson wrote:
9 > >>> I thought of that while I was walking to a meeting..heh Basically,
10 > >>> Appoint two people to co-lead, or appoint one Lead and one Vice
11 > >>> Lead. That way there's some kind of accountability on the bare
12 > >>> minimum level and good coverage (hopefully).
13 > >>>
14 > >> I was also thinking about turning the Council into a Leaders
15 > >> Group , or probably to create a new Core Team.
16 > >
17 > > [snip]
18 > >
19 > > Before everyone start posting "solutions" please *clearly* define
20 > > the perceived problem first, otherwise all attempts to fix it are
21 > > futile.
24 > Gentoo current state of stagnation.
25 > (re-read some posting of this thread, the first one made by Donnie
26 > mainly)
27
28 That's about as vague as you can get.
29
30 Marius
35 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
36 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.