From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] "maintainer needed" for app-emul/playonlinux
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:54:35
1 On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I filed bug 425330. Nothing special, I'm just a heavy user and
3 > advocate of IPv6, and I figured I ought to file the bug locally so
4 > that the Gentoo dev associated with it can run it up the flagpole to
5 > upstream.
6 >
7 > I just saw that it's now CC'd to "maintainer-needed". I don't like it
8 > when packages I use lack at least an interested liason between Gentoo
9 > and the package's upstream.
10 >
11 > I'm not a Gentoo dev in any official sense. I've never been a package
12 > maintainer for any distro. I've just been a Gentoo user for 2-3 years,
13 > a Linux user for ten years, and a C++-on-Windows dev for the past five
14 > years. But I'd be interested in giving it a shot.
15 >
16 > What's the next step?
17 >
18 > --
19 > :wq
20
21 Hi Michael,
22 You could contact the "Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team"
23 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/proxy-maintainers/index.xml
24
25 HTH,
26 David