From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Install Instructions
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:17:40
1 On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 13:35, Michael Lang wrote:
2
3 > Another thought: If we do shorthand <uri>#bootloader</uri> Then the
4 > transformer should automatically plug in the title of the chapter...if for
5 > some reason a chapter title doesn't exist, then plug in "Chapter 1",
6 > etc.. The nice thing about this is that the author no longer cares what
7 > the chapter title is and doesn't have to carefully proofread the final work
8 > to ensure all references to that chapter match the chapter title exactly.
9
10 Good plan. Please submit this as a bug to me and I'll add it to the XSL
11 later this month. It shouldn't be too difficult.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org