From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Planning for automatic assignment of bugs
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:18:52
1 On 4/27/07, Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <pclouds@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 4/26/07, Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy wrote:
4 > > > It should take devaway into account.
5 > > >
6 > > why? Seriously, dev-away != dev retired... having it take devaway into
7 > > account is pointless in my opinion as it won't improve it being properly
8 > > assigned...as it'll be covered in other cases, and its not like there's
9 > > not bugs for all of us dev's that have not sat there for a month or so,
10 > > at some point
11 >
12 > I meant if a maintainer is away, his/her herd should be assignee with
13 > him/her CCed.
14
15 Eh; if the maintainer has been away for months (a.k.a MIA), then
16 yeah... otherwise, no reason for this if someone's away for a week.
17 Sorry to disappoint you and others here, but the scripts will lack
18 artificial intelligence and frankly I don't see what exactly are you
19 expecting from this whole thing. Anyway, good luck. ;)
22 Jakub Moc
23 Email: jakub.moc@×××××.com
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list