From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcc 3.1
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:02:05
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 21 May 2002 10:24:48 +1200
3 Milos Negovanovic <milosn@××××××××××××.nz> wrote:
4
5 > Hello again,
6 >
7 > when can we expect switch to gcc3?...just curious
8 >
9 > Regards
10 > Milos
13 bootstrapping with gcc 3.1 now works (as of -r1)
14
15 texinfo 4.2 cleanout is on my "to do" list
16
17 PreZ should have perl fixed tonight
18
19 XFree86 4.2 is next in line to get fixed. ( currently generates internal
20 compiler error if no warnings, and if -Wall you get a loooot of missing
21 files.)
24 Status updated. did you even care to check the gcc 3.1 - what breaks
25 thread?
26
27 //Spider
28 --
29 begin .signature
30 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
32 end