From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-video/undvd: undvd-0.3.0.ebuild metadata.xml ChangeLog Manifest
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:42:34
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-video/undvd: undvd-0.3.0.ebuild metadata.xml ChangeLog Manifest by Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@cox.net>
1 Duncan wrote:
2
3 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> posted
4 > 20071216204913.GW31432@supernova, excerpted below, on Sun, 16 Dec 2007
5 > 12:49:13 -0800:
6 >
7 >> I think it's valuable to show the flags that actually need to be changed
8 >> rather than a full list of all required flags.
9 >
10 > ++
11 >
12 I messed about on something similar with jakub for php eclasses (didn't get
13 used, "overkill") a couple of months ago, which is at:
14 http://phpfi.com/283737
15 ..if that's any help. The paste shows the checkUSE function and how it would
16 be used in an eclass/ebuild (bit long to paste here.) That one's
17 php-specific, but removing the call to phpconfutils_built_with_use would
18 fix that. (It's for built_with_use but changing that isn't hard either.)
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list