From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:57:40
1 On 2013.06.23 22:30, Pavlos Ratis wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > Everyday we talk to each other about different kind of things related
5 > to Gentoo. IRC and MLs are the primary way of our communication, but
6 > this is only a text-based communication. I think sometimes it would
7 > be
8 > better to escape from that.
11 [snip]
12
13 > Pavlos
16 I think audio might be useful but video won't add very much and for
17 some topics, will just be a distraction.
18
19 Having used both video and audio conferencing to span the world since
20 ISDN was new, once you get more than about three or four participating
21 nodes, control becomes difficult ... that's not changed over the years.
22
23 Accents are a problem even among native English speakers and by that I
24 mean British English from England, not even the entire UK.
25
26 Heres a test for you ... http://linuxcrazy.com/?q=node/26
27 I have a South West England accent ... can you understand me?
30 Regards,
31
32 Roy Bamford
33 (Neddyseagoon) a member of