From: Geaaru <geaaru@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: openstack@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for members for the openstack project
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:57:46
1 Hi Matthew,
2
3 I'm not a Gentoo dev but a maintainer of some package through proxy-maint.
4
5 I have few time for a full support but if you want I could help you for
6 some specific package.
7
8 In the past I pushed some patches to cinder and I would like to try to play
9 again with openstack stuff.
10
11 Let me know wdyt.
12
13 Thanks for your work with the ebuilds of Openstack.
14
15 # geaaru
16