From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo git workflow
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:12:52
1 Rich Freeman:
2 >
3 > I suggest we just get git working in a fashion that is "good enough."
4
5 Sure, that's what I've been saying. Otherwise I'd propose to remove
6 access for everyone and only grant project leads/reviewers direct push
7 access. But as said... we are not ready for something like that.
8
9 However, gpg signature verification is trivial to implement (and is
10 already) and starting with stricter policies is worth a try. Nothing of
11 that is really a big deal.
12
13 But... starting release-oriented strategies IS a big deal.