From: Wouter van Kleunen <kleunen@××××××××××.nl>
To: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Init replacement
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:24:00
1 local res="$(cat /proc/modules | egrep 'serial' | cut -f1 -d" ")"
2
3 remaining="$(cat /proc/mounts | awk `( print $3 " " $2 )'| \
4 grep -E ^'code|nfs|ncpfs|smbfs' | awk '( print $2 | '| sort -r)"
5
6 human readable, i see... hmmmm
7
8 how can you test something like this ? it will break very easily.
9
10 and writing a init script for a daemon is very simple with my system. Not
11 all daemons have an ready to run gentoo init script you know.