From: Ray Sanders <ray@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Dan Beckwith <dan@×××××××.net>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Adding Gentoo to our list of supported Distributions
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:24:04
1 To whom it may concern,
5 We are a linux systems vendor based in Moline, Illinois. Last year we
6 took over the operations at Tuxtops, and we've also had our "Advanced
7 Multimedia" System featured in Linux Magazine and other publications.
8
9 We specialize in Linux desktop, mobile and clustering/server systems.
10
11 We are interested in adding Gentoo Linux to our list of "Supported"
12 distributions. Most of us here are big Slack fans, so the concept of
13 your distribution makes us happy.
14
15 We'd like to work in some sort of an arrangement where we can cross
16 promote each others efforts, possibly through a joint press release or
17 information on our respective web sites.
18
19 We would also like to offer you a contribution in exchange for each
20 system we install Gentoo on. We of course would provide the end user
21 support for our customers.
22
23 Please reply back with thoughts on this arrangement or other ideas you
24 may have.
27 Thank you in advance.
28 --
30
31 Ray Sanders - QliTech Linux Computers
32 http://www.qlilinux.com - ray@××××××××.com
33 1-877-24-LINUX (Toll Free - U.S.A and Canada)
34
39 Scanned and protected by Inflex
40 http://pldaniels.com/inflex