From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 04:05:55
1 I appreciate the nomination but I already see enough people on the ballot
2 that I'd like to see fill the positions. So, this year, I'll decline
3 the nomination.
4
5 Michael Sterrett
6 -Mr. Bones.-
7 mr_bones_@g.o
10 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
11 >
12 >> i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
13 >> my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
14 >> think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
15 >> ridiculously long ...
16 >
17 >> some other peeps:
18 >> Kugelfang / Ramereth / Mr_Bones / spb / plasmaroo / Weeve / `Kumba /
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list