From: Thomas Flavel <thomasfl@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:02:49
On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 drobbins@g.o wrote:

> console-based Linux system". If someone needs a "stripped sys" (for a special > project), it's easy enough to remove the packages that aren't needed (or use a
That reminds me, what kind of minium size are we looking at here? I would very much like to get gentoo running on my hand held pc, which has a mere 32Mb ram and no other disks (I can't afford any ;) - eventually it will go into rom, but is it feasible to make a tiny image of a system to fit into that? du estimates please :) Also I was wondering if there was going to be a "recovery disk" (although I'm more than happy to use the boot cd)? - Tom

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs drobbins@g.o