From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:45:01
1 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> said:
2 > On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:22:17 -0500 Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | * The QA team will maintain a list of current "QA Standards". The
5 > | list is not meant by any means to be a comprehensive document, but
6 > | rather a dynamic document that will be updated as new problems are
7 > | discovered.
8 >
9 > Hrm, do we want to include the thing about the QA standards providing
10 > rationale and explanations rather than hard rules here?
11
12 Yea, I meant to add that in. I'd like for all of our standards to
13 include explanations and show the wrong and right way to do it.
16 Mark Loeser - Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
17 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
18 mark AT halcy0n DOT com
19 web - http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
20 http://www.halcy0n.com