From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dummy-sources
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:13:23
1 On 24 Jul 2003 08:59:28 -0600
2 Dave Nellans <dnellans@×××××××.edu> wrote:
3
4 > this is why the -i (inject) option exists... do emerge -i
5 > sys-kernel/vanilla-sources and portage will "think" it is installed.
6
7 But you have to give an explicit version to inject, and (tell me if
8 I'm wrong) this stub will be updated by a real package when a new
9 version is available, unless you mask ">sys-kernel/vanilla-sources-ver".
10
11 It would be handier if portage was able to handle this:
12 # emerge inject virtual/linux-sources
15 TGL.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list