From: Dave Nellans <dnellans@×××××××.edu>
To: Thomas de Grenier de Latour <degrenier@×××××××××××.fr>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dummy-sources
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:24:23
1 you explicitly inject some version but as long as you never add it to
2 your world file it won't be updated unless required by something that
3 depends on it. And in that case you are going to want to update
4 anyways, and you can just inject it again and build your own source that
5 satisfies the new dependancies.
6
7 dave
8