From: Andrew Cowie <andrew@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo @ LinuxTag 2005?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:53:58
1 On Tue, 2005-15-03 at 03:20 +0100, Lars Weiler wrote:
2
3 > By the way: We drank beer together, did we also signed keys? ;-)
4
5 No, we never got around to it :) [Though I did sign karltk and spider
6 when I was at GUADEC the following week]
7
8 > installing Gentoo on a HP
9 > Quad-Opteron
10
11 That was *very* cool.
12
13 ++
14
15 Just wanted to encourage everyone to attend the conference, as opposed
16 to just the expo. The trade-show booths are ok, but the speakers were,
17 in general, very good, and that (to me, anyway) is the interesting part
18 about a technical conference. Indeed, most of the conferences I go to /
19 speak at don't *have* booths.
20
21 AfC
22 Sydney
25 Andrew Frederick Cowie
26 Managing Director
27
28 Phone relays worldwide:
29 Sydney +61 2 9977 6866
30 New York +1 646 472 5054
31 Toronto +1 416 848 6072
32 London +44 207 1019201
33
34 OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
35 Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers
36 specializing in technology strategy, changes & upgrades,
37 enterprise architecture, and performance improvement for
38 mission critical systems & the people who run them.
39
40 http://www.operationaldynamics.com/
43 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list