From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: net-dns/bind/files/, net-dns/bind/
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 09:49:59
1 On 10/04/2015 11:44 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > Please report to the right people, you can simply diff between the
3 > ebuilds to see that I only touched the relevant systemd part. You can
4 > also, of course, do the same as I needed to do for systemd part and go
5 > ahead fixing the dies instead of trying to blame on me by the sake of
6 > it.
9 git blame shows you as the committer (because the way we use git is a
10 bit non-standard). I have forwarded the mail to the maintainer as well.