From: Rafael Bugajewski <rb@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Translation questions [was: Re: [gentoo-dev] I want to help, but I don't know where]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:21:16
1 Mark Kowarsky wrote:
2
3 > If you want to help
4 > http://www.securesystem.info/tiki-view_blog_post.php?blogId=3&postId=104
5 > contains a good summary of what and how you can help out :).
6
7 Thanks for the nice link. I read some stuff and now I know that the first step
8 is "helping out". So I will translate some existing documentation into
9 german.
10
11 I could start writing everything in german into a plain text file, but I don't
12 think it's a good idea. In my opinion it would be better if I could write the
13 XML files directly and submit it to Bugzilla for approval. But where can I
14 get a needed XML structure, example or at least description?
15
16 Greets,
17
18 Rafael Bugajewski