From: Richard Reich <rreich@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, georges@×××××××××××.edu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnucash not running
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:39:11
1 I did what they said to do on bugzilla, modify a couple of ebuilds to
2 install guile 1.4-r3 rather than guile 1.5.4, and it still didn't work.
3 For some reason emerge kept trying to merge guile 1.5.4. I found that
4 the swig ebuild requires guile 1.5.4. So I edited it in the same fashon
5 as the other ebuilds, which took care of the problem of merging the
6 newer guile. Well after all that gnucash is still giving me the same
7 error and guile 1.4-r3 is the only guile on my sys.
8
9 Any help?
10
11 Thanks