From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FAO developers attending Gentoo UK 2005
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:58:22
1 On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 21:04 +0000, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >I'm preparing a small leaflet to hand out to attendees of the Gentoo UK 2005
5 >conference. One thing I'd like to include in the leaflet is a list of all
6 >the Gentoo developers who are attending - whether you're speaking or not ;-)
7 >
8 >If you're going to be at the event, and you'd like your name and some
9 >promotional information about your area of Gentoo to go into the leaflet,
10 >please send me the following by Wednesday lunchtime:
11 >
12 >a) Your real name
13 >b) Your IRC nickname
14 >c) A mug-shot ;-)
15 >d) A *short* bio
16 >e) Anything you want included about the area(s) of Gentoo that you work on
17 >
18 >Come on, don't be shy ;-)
19 >
20 >Best regards,
21 >Stu
22
23 Hiya matey,
24 Ill need to catch up with you re a photo of me.
25 I have none on my camera! :)
26
27 a) John Mylchreest
28 b) johnm
29 d) An IT Consultant from the Isle of Man and am 22 years old. I enjoy
30 fishing, computers, driving, music and my favourite tv shows are
31 Futurama and Simpsons. I've been working in Gentoo for about 4 years,
32 and am amazed at the amount of ground we have made in that time.
33 e) Anything you want to plug about kernel, or anything else :P
34
35 Cheers!
36 John
39 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
40 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
41 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
42 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515
43 Web:
44 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9C745515