From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Revisiting GLEP 19
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:27:09
1 On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 10:47, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 > It's not the problem to write something that spits out a plain text version.
3 > What I'm more interested in, is a speedy workflow: echangelog, "this
4 > changed", ready - but being obliged to fill in a xml form!?
5
6 What makes you think you would have to fill it out manually? Why
7 couldn't using: echangelog "I changed this to fix bug #69" simply do the
8 XML for you? Is there a reason why you think it couldn't? It might
9 change slightly, but I don't see that things would go to hand-writing
10 xml any time soon.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
15 Gentoo Linux
16
17 Is your power animal a penguin?