From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Manuel Rüger" <mrueg@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, bugs@××××××××××.nu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New USE_EXPAND NGINX_MODULES_STREAM
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 22:49:06
1 On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 23:29:49 +0100
2 Manuel Rüger <mrueg@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello gentoo-dev,
5 >
6 > I'd like to announce the NGINX_MODULES_STREAM use expand.
7 >
8 > It will include nginx modules used for stream support.
9 > Initially, there will be the following descriptions included:
12 > access - This module allows limiting access to certain client addresses.
13 > limit_conn - This module is used to limit the number of connections per
14 > the defined key.
15 > upstream - This module is used to define groups of servers that can be
16 > referenced by the proxy_pass directive.
17
18 Could we please finally stop introducing global USE flags that are
19 going to only be used by a single package? make.conf already looks like
20 random mix of randoms these days, with some extra random cruft being
21 added every second Tuesday.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny
26 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>