From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] [Fwd: Re: RFC: etiquette enforcment]
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:36:41
On Friday 19 May 2006 8:44 am, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> Implicit in "mob rule", I think, is that it is self-regulating. If I am > misunderstanding, I ask Jason to clarify.
Correct, "self-regulating" is a good way of putting it. I was just throwing my $0.02US out there. That's my only contribution. I'll let you devrel guys hash out the rest. :-) -- Jason Huebel Gentoo Developer GPG Public Key: "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)