From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] New gentoo staffing needs listing
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:06:43
On Saturday 21 August 2004 18:22, Deedra Waters wrote:
> I will say this first. This is a rough draft, very rough. I have just > cleaned up a lot of spelling mistakes I saw after the web nodes synced. > It will be another hour before you guys see my fixed copy. > > > > We would like feedback on this before we take it public. If you guys > want to add to it, let me know. any feedback is appreciated. Just please > hold on spelling/grammar comments till after the web nodes sync again, > thanks!
Looks good. webapps is listed twice. Can you make it just the once? Best regards, Stu -- Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o Gentoo Developer GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C --

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-devrel] New gentoo staffing needs listing Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>