From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-devrel@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-devrel] Proposal
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:10:32
Ferris McCormick wrote:[Tue Jun 07 2005, 08:26:23AM EDT]
> Personally, if I were on an appeals panel hearing a case I > had previously investigated, I'd have trouble putting aside opinions I > had formed during the appeals process (but I emphasise this is related > to my own personal makeup).
It's not just your personal makeup. It's human nature. Some people are better at compartmentalizing than others, but anybody would be affected to some extent by bias formed during investigation. Regards, Aron -- Aron Griffis Gentoo Linux Developer