From: Damien Levac <damien.levac@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Beginner needs help
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 05:05:47
1 Hmm, never thought of doing translations.
2 Is there a lot of stuff left to do in English to French translations? Or
3 just some article here and there?
4
5 Damien
6
7 On 02/28/13 23:47, José Fournier wrote:
8 > Hi,
9 >
10 > I think I have found a solution to my problem. In fact copying the
11 > original file from EN to FR folder and then translating works. The
12 > only trouble I had was that the link to the file (chapter) was not yet
13 > present in the master document /doc/fr/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml.
14 > We have something to learn every day .
15 >
16 > Now everything renders correctly in the browser.