From: "José Fournier" <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Beginner needs help
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 04:47:14
1 Hi,
2
3 I think I have found a solution to my problem. In fact copying the
4 original file from EN to FR folder and then translating works. The only
5 trouble I had was that the link to the file (chapter) was not yet
6 present in the master document /doc/fr/handbook/handbook-amd64.xml.
7 We have something to learn every day .
8
9 Now everything renders correctly in the browser.