From: "Dennis Nienhüser" <nienhueser@×××.de>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-gwn-admin-de@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Help with translating gmn from/into german
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:07:06
1 Hi Dirk,
2
3 Am Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008 09:14:21 schrieb Dirk Salewski:
4 > Hello Anant, hello gentoo-docs,
5 >
6 > I started translating the first document and subscribed to the mailing list
7 > gentoo-doc, as suggested. The second document, however, doesn't seem to
8 > exist. Will it be available later?
9 >
10 > Two more questions (sorry for bugging):
11 >
12 > 1) Is there a deadline until the translations for GMN have to be delivered?
13 > 2) Are there special tools for translating? I downloaded the GMN as
14 > html-file and use app-text/omegat for translation right now. This would be
15 > stupid if it is needed as (say) openoffice-document or if a web-based
16 > collaboration platform (like Launchpad) existed.
17
18 we have an existing team that used to do german translations of the GWN and
19 already started working on the GMN. CCing the list, we could use some
20 additional help, hope you'll join us.
21
22 Regards,
23 Dennis
24 --