From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] fixing a setup guide
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 03:00:02
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Josh Saddler wrote:
3 >> 3. If you're interested in "maintaining" this guide, then it's as
4 >> simple as opening a new bug against it and providing a patch with
5 >> changes. We will review and fix the doc.
6 >
7 > And if you submit so many good patches that we get tired of committing
8 > them, we'll ask you if you want to become a developer and maintain stuff
9 > yourself.
10
11 Yup; this is more or less how I was recruited. They got tired of having
12 to make so many proxy-commits for me. ;)
13
14 "Gosh darnit, do your own work!" they said, and thwopped me with CVS access.