From: "José Fournier" <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] French documentation : no more cam's French documentation information
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:32:46
1 On 03/13/13 10:29, José Fournier wrote:
2 > On 03/13/13 10:00, Xavier Miller wrote:
3 >> Quoting José Fournier <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>:
4 >>
5 >>> On 03/13/13 09:13, Xavier Miller wrote:
6 >>> Hi Xavier,
7 >>>
8 >>> I am presently in the course of updating the French documentation,
9 >>> with the help of Sven Vermeulen that commits the files for me.
10 >>> Please don't remove them now as I already did almost all the
11 >>> handbook, the alsa-guide, the alternative installation guide. Some
12 >>> of the files are still waiting for committing in bugzilla.
13 >>>
14 >>> I am volunteerto revive the French team but I was explained by Sven
15 >>> that it can take some months before I can demonstrate my ability to
16 >>> doso (I am not a developer).
17 >>> This is not a problem to me as I feel enthusiastic and things are
18 >>> going well the present way.
19 >>>
20 >>> Regards
21 >>>
22 >>> José
23 >>
24 >> Thank you very much, José !!!
25 >>
26 >> If you need some help, there are people at #gentoofr willing to help.
27 >>
28 >> Kind regards,
29 >> Xavier
33 > Thank you too. It's a real pleasure to contribute to such awonderful
34 > Linux distroand, this way, allow developers to concentrate on the
35 > fundamentals, I mean the software itself.
36 I still have this problem with Thunderbird (words linked together) that
37 makes my mails ugly. No idea of what could be the reason!