From: "José Fournier" <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] French documentation : no more cam's French documentation information
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:29:55
1 On 03/13/13 10:00, Xavier Miller wrote:
2 > Quoting José Fournier <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>:
3 >
4 >> On 03/13/13 09:13, Xavier Miller wrote:
5 >> Hi Xavier,
6 >>
7 >> I am presently in the course of updating the French documentation,
8 >> with the help of Sven Vermeulen that commits the files for me. Please
9 >> don't remove them now as I already did almost all the handbook, the
10 >> alsa-guide, the alternative installation guide. Some of the files are
11 >> still waiting for committing in bugzilla.
12 >>
13 >> I am volunteerto revive the French team but I was explained by Sven
14 >> that it can take some months before I can demonstrate my ability to
15 >> doso (I am not a developer).
16 >> This is not a problem to me as I feel enthusiastic and things are
17 >> going well the present way.
18 >>
19 >> Regards
20 >>
21 >> José
22 >
23 > Thank you very much, José !!!
24 >
25 > If you need some help, there are people at #gentoofr willing to help.
26 >
27 > Kind regards,
28 > Xavier
32 Thank you too. It's a real pleasure to contribute to such awonderful
33 Linux distroand, this way, allow developers to concentrate on the
34 fundamentals, I mean the software itself.