From: Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] French documentation : no more cam's French documentation information
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:00:59
1 Quoting José Fournier <jaaf.forums@××××××××.com>:
2
3 > On 03/13/13 09:13, Xavier Miller wrote:
4 > Hi Xavier,
5 >
6 > I am presently in the course of updating the French documentation,
7 > with the help of Sven Vermeulen that commits the files for me.
8 > Please don't remove them now as I already did almost all the
9 > handbook, the alsa-guide, the alternative installation guide. Some
10 > of the files are still waiting for committing in bugzilla.
11 >
12 > I am volunteerto revive the French team but I was explained by Sven
13 > that it can take some months before I can demonstrate my ability to
14 > doso (I am not a developer).
15 > This is not a problem to me as I feel enthusiastic and things are
16 > going well the present way.
17 >
18 > Regards
19 >
20 > José
21
22 Thank you very much, José !!!
23
24 If you need some help, there are people at #gentoofr willing to help.
25
26 Kind regards,
27 Xavier