From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:35:02
1 On Thursday 10 January 2008, Phani Babu Giddi wrote:
2 > I was looking at http://www.bulah.com/embedded-guide.html and then
3 > http://www.rugludallur.com/index.php?id=138.
4
5 those were largely obsoleted by the handbook, but we dont have any handbook
6 guide that takes you from a to z. we give you the toolkit and let you build.
7 perhaps if someone wanted to integrate a step by step guide into the
8 handbook, that'd be reasonable.
9
10 > make: *** [wctables.h] Segmentation fault
11
12 search bugzilla and you'll find it commonly asked. do not use locale in
13 uClibc unless you set things up ahead of time.
14 -mike