From: Phani Babu Giddi <phanig@×××××.com>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gentoo-embedded] using gentoo-embedded on Fedora 8
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:06:01
1 This command did the trick for me.
2
3 USE="-*" crossdev --target i586-gentoo-linux-uclibc
4
5 -Phani
6
7 On Jan 10, 2008 12:34 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
8
9 > On Thursday 10 January 2008, Phani Babu Giddi wrote:
10 > > I was looking at http://www.bulah.com/embedded-guide.html and then
11 > > http://www.rugludallur.com/index.php?id=138.
12 >
13 > those were largely obsoleted by the handbook, but we dont have any
14 > handbook
15 > guide that takes you from a to z. we give you the toolkit and let you
16 > build.
17 > perhaps if someone wanted to integrate a step by step guide into the
18 > handbook, that'd be reasonable.
19 >
20 > > make: *** [wctables.h] Segmentation fault
21 >
22 > search bugzilla and you'll find it commonly asked. do not use locale in
23 > uClibc unless you set things up ahead of time.
24 > -mike
25 >